Grandvalira is the ideal destination for lovers of snow.
The Domain of the Snow, located in the north-east of the Principality of Andorra, ensures that all its visitors enjoy the very best days of snow:
- More than 210 kilometres of skiable slopes.
- 6 direct accesses to the slopes: Encamp sector, Canillo sector; El Tarter sector; Soldeu sector; Grau Roig sector; Pas de la Casa sector.
- 118 slopes of all levels.
- More than 450 qualified, multilingual instructors.
- Freestyle areas.
- Areas exclusively for the smallest of skiers!
- Top sports events in the FIS calendar.
A global benchmark in development, management and quality, Grandvalira has become the venue for top class sports competitions: 1 Ladies’ Alpine Skiing World Cup (2012), 2 Speed Skiing World Cups (2012 and 2013), 1 Men’s Alpine Skiing European Cup (2013). The best athletes from the world of skiing have visited Grandvalira.
All this, in addition to après-ski events throughout the whole season, as well as snow activities for non-skiers, restaurants, cafés and bars.
Through Skirapid.com we look after everything so you can concentrate on enjoying the best ski slopes in southern Europe: book your skiing/snowboarding equipment, buy ski passes and reserve snow activities at Grandvalira.
Only a few clicks away… the whole Domain of the Snow, just for you!